At Lynked, we enjoy hosting private parties and creating memorable experiences! Birthday parties, bridal showers, social and corporate events, fundraisers, holiday celebrations, kids’ parties, and more! To book your event, call us at (734) 325-9001 or fill out the form below to request a party time.
We’re keeping the Beading and Bonding fun alive in the comforts of your home, now with virtual live beading events! Whether you join a scheduled live event or host your own Lynked Virtal private party, we promise you’ll have so much fun creating memories and connecting with others! When you sign up for an at home virtual Lynked event, you get the joy of beading and bonding along with live remote instructions from one of our enthusiastic instructors — all from the comfort of your home. Pour a glass of wine and join us for our next Lynked Virtual event!
What is a Lynked Virtual event?
Our Lynked Virtual events are live streamed beading events where you’ll be able to follow along step-by-step with one of our instructors! It’s just like a regular in-studio Lynked event, except through video. Your kits will be shipped directly to your home!
What is a Lynked Virtual event like?
Lynked Virtual is more than just an online beading class. It’s a live online event where you can bead and bond and bond and bead with other at-home participants creating memorable experiences one bead at a time. These events are led by an enthusiastic instructor. Unlike other online classes, Lynked Virtual events use the video chat platform to help you engage with other participants and the instructor while you stay in the comfort of your own home! You follow step-by-step instructions, just like an in-studio event. And because you can get Lynked across the miles, your Lynked night at home just got a lot more connected!
How it works?
Public Events – We require registration at least 14 days prior to the pre-scheduled two hour events at $40.00 per person. Promotional pieces require an additional charge. Registration is not complete without payment.
Private Events – We require a minimum of 4 guests for your private at home event! Private parties are booked for a two-hour session at $40.00 per person. Promotional pieces require an additional charge. Children’s parties, age 8-12, can be booked at $25.00 per person for a two-hour session. Sorry no infants, toddlers or young children. All guests must be 18 and above on evenings after 7pm. A party can be booked Fridays with a start time between 5pm to 7pm, Saturdays with a start time between 10am to 7pm and Sundays with a start time between 12pm to 5 pm.
Parties should be booked at least three weeks ahead of time (to allow time for shipping), and require a 2 seat deposit to hold your date. This deposit will be applied to the total guest count. Submit the form below and we will get back to you right away! Note: Your party is not officially booked until your deposit is collected
What do I need for a Lynked Virtual live event?
To participate in a Lynked at Home virtual live event, you’ll need a lighted space with a table and chair, a pair of scissors, some sexy specs (if needed), some snacks and a glass of wine, Lynked will provide all the other materials.
When are Lynked Virtual events?
We’re working on adding more virtual Lynked at Home events every day you can join or you can host your own Lynked Virtual event. And while our studio is open and eager to connect with you, we are practicing social distancing and your party will be limited in size.
How do I book and pay for a Lynked Virtual live event?
Joining a Lynked Virtual scheduled public event:
1) Review dates for open Lynked Virtual events. Select a date and time that works for you.
2) Fill out the form accordingly indicating the date you desire.
3) Payment must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled event to allow time for supplies to be shipped.
4) You are now registered for your Lynked at Home virtual event.
Hosting your Lynked Virtual private event:
The party host will reserve the desired day & time with a deposit on a credit card which represents 2 seats. There is a 7 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited after this time (see cancellation policy below). Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 4 guests isn’t met at the time of the party. Individuals can pay the host **, who then pays in one lump sum two weeks (14 days) prior to the party, or your guests may use the link to the party invite we provide, to register and pay online (service fees will apply). When using the link, all guests must be paid two week (14 days) prior to the party date. Please call if you have any questions or need help registering your guests.
**Host will be responsible for distribution of kits to their guests**
1) Decide on the date and time you would like to hold your private party.
2) Call or email to check on the availability of the date and time and fill out a Private Party request form on our website to get you started.
3) If the date and time is available, request to move forward with the booking. We will email you a Party Agreement to return to Lynked AND a 2 seat deposit is required to hold it on the calendar. Note: Your party is not officially booked until your deposit is collected.
4) Once you return the Party Agreement AND the 2 seat deposit, we will send you a link to your party invitation for your guests and your event is on our calendar!
5) Select the bracelet you are making and provide your party information when prompted. Please click this link and print the measuring tape and provide your wrist size. Bracelet selection is due a minimum of 14 days prior to the party (to ensure guests have their materials prior to the party date), however the sooner we receive your selection the better. Charms are available for an additional $5 per bracelet.
6) Payment for the remaining guests balances are due a minimum of 14 days prior to the party to keep it on the calendar. Sorry, no personal checks.
All parties begin promptly at the scheduled time, for that reason; please have your guests sign into Zoom at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to allow time for checking in and setting up.
We require at least a two weeks (14 days) notice if you should need to cancel. If you fail to give us at least a 2 week (14 days) notice from your scheduled date, your deposit will not be refunded. If you cancel 2 weeks or more before, you will receive a full refund minus a credit card transaction fee. If you cancel 24 hours or less of the event, no refunds are given.
Fun Idea for All
Whether you are having a social party with family and friends, a company event, a social organization gathering or fundraiser, make sure your next party is at Lynked! Creating Lynked bracelets relieves stress, boosts creativity, and is a fun activity for all ages while also providing an opportunity to connect and create lasting memories. We can host your event at any time — morning, afternoon, or evenings on the weekend. Are you ready to connect and engage at your very own Lynked event at home? Begin by completing the form below.