Lynked In Studio
At Lynked, we enjoy hosting private parties and creating memorable experiences! Birthday parties, bridal showers, social and corporate events, fundraisers, holiday celebrations, kids’ parties, and more! To book your party, call us at (734) 325-9001 or fill out the form below to request a party time.
Lynked in Studio – How it works
We require a minimum of 6 guests for your private party! Private parties are booked for a two-hour session at $35.00 per person. Promotional pieces require an additional charge. Children’s parties, age 8-12, can be booked at $25.00 per person for a two-hour session. Sorry no infants, toddlers or young children. All guests must be 18 and above on evenings after 7pm.
Food and beverages can be brought in to enjoy. Beer and Wine only, must be age 21 to consume. Parties should be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, and require a 2 seat deposit to hold your date). This deposit may be applied to the total guest count and any balances can be billed to the card on file. **Note** you can book a party under two weeks with a non-refundable 2 seat deposit. Submit the form below and we will get back to you right away! Note: Your party is not officially booked until your deposit is collected.
How do I book and pay for my party?
The party host will reserve the desired day & time with a deposit on a credit card which represents 2 seats. A party can be booked Fridays with a start time between 5pm to 7pm, Saturdays with a start time between 10am to 7pm and Sundays with a start time between 12pm to 5 pm. There is a 14 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited after this time (see below for cancellation policy). Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 6 guests isn’t met at the time of the party. Individuals can pay the host, who then pays in one lump sum one week (7 days) prior to the party, or your guests may use the link to the party invite we provide, to register and pay online (service fees will apply). When using the link, all guests must be paid one week (7 days) prior to the party date. Please call if you have any questions or need help registering your guests.
1) Decide on the date and time you would like to hold your private party.
2) Call or email to check on the availability of the date and time and fill out a Private Party request form on our website to get you started.
3) If the date and time is available, request to move forward with the booking. We will email you a Party Agreement to return to Lynked AND a 2 seat deposit is required to hold it on the calendar. Note: Your party is not officially booked until your deposit is collected.
4) Once you return the Party Agreement AND the 2 seat deposit, we will send you a link to your party invitation for your guests and your event is on our calendar!
5) Select the bracelet you are making and provide your party information when prompted. Bracelet selection is due a minimum of 7 days prior to the party, however the sooner we receive your selection the better.
6) Payment for the remaining guests balances are due a minimum of 7 days prior to the party to keep it on the calendar. Sorry, no personal checks.
All parties begin promptly at the scheduled time, for that reason; please have your guests arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time to allow time for checking in and setting up. We allow a 20-minute grace period at the end of the party. An additional fee of $50 dollars may be added to your cost if your guests fail to arrive by the time the party starts, or if your group exceeds the 20-minute grace period at the end of the party. If host needs additional time to set up beyond the 20 minutes prior to the party start time, a $50 room rental fee is available.
We require at least a two weeks (14 days) notice if you should need to cancel. If you fail to give us at least a 2 week (14 days) notice from your scheduled date, your deposit will not be refunded. If you cancel 2 weeks or more before, you will receive a full refund minus a credit card transaction fee. If you cancel 24 hours or less of an event no refunds are given and an additional $25 set up fee will be charged.
Fun Idea For All
Whether you are having a social party with family and friends, a company event, a social organization gathering or fundraiser, make sure your next party is at Lynked! Creating Lynked bracelets relieves stress, boosts creativity, and is a fun activity for all ages while also providing an opportunity to connect and create lasting memories. You can bring your own food and drinks, including alcohol (beer and wine only, must be 21 to consume). We can host your event at any time — morning, afternoon, or evenings on the weekend.
******Submission of request for a party indicates you understand and agree with the terms outlined above on the website******